TC ELECTRONIC JIMS 45 DUAL-CHANNEL GUITAR PREAMP
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
Dual-channel guitar preamp that faithfully recreates the sound of a 1965 JTM45 tube amp in a pedal with independent channel controls, pre/post boost, official Celestion cab sim IR and dedicated outputs for DI and headphones.
- Dedicated DI output, equipped with official Celestion 4x12 G12M Creamback cab sim IR, turns your pedalboard into a gig-ready rig direct to PA system or audio interface for recording
- Dedicated headphone output, equipped with official Celestion 4x12 G12M Creamback cab sim IR, for huge tube amp tones and practice sessions that won’t disturb your neighbors
- Master presence, set it and forget it, control on the rear panel to tailor your preamp and compensate for darker or brighter rigs and rooms
- Optional bypass or always on channel change footswitch modes
- Ground-breaking TC AMPWORX modelling technology provides low latency, huge dynamic range and feels like the real deal
- Perfect pedalboard-friendly pedal platform takes drive pedals like a champ
- Two channels with independent gain, volume and EQ controls for classic British rock and blues tones
- Independent gain controls for Normal and High inputs, just like the real amp with a jumper cable
- Integrated booster activates 5 dB boost at the kick of a footswitch with Pre/Post option on the back panel
- Pre boost dialed in to drive the amp model harder and add a distinct mid hump like a classic overdrive pedal