Shipping & Returns Policy
- As the focus of our business is running a busy shop front attending to customers and repairs, please allow 1 to 2 working days for items purchased on this website to be packed and shipped.
- Items are shipped using Australia post and Couriers please.
- Shipping costs are determined by the weight and size of the items purchased.
- Items shipped using a courier must be signed for and delivered to a physical address, not a PO box. We recommend using a work address if you think no one will be at home during the time of delivery. If no one is present at the time of delivery you may be responsible for a re-delivery fee.
- We do not ship internationally.
- Please inspect deliveries for damages before signing. Once signed for, the courier is no longer responsible for damages.
- Guitar Factory Penrith will not accept returns of an item if you simply change your mind. Please consider all purchases carefully. Most products on this website are in stock at our store and we recommend our customers to visit to try out before purchasing.
- We’ll only accept returns on products which are faulty and within their warranty period. Shipping costs must be covered by the customer or alternatively items can be returned in person to our store.
Please contact us on 02 4732 2663 or email email@example.com if you require any more information regarding shipping and returns.