Mooer GE-100 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
This product is coming soon
The Mooer MEP-GE100 GE-100 guitar multi-effects processor uses a completely new digital platform to provide you with the most authentic, modern and rich tones.
Whether you're wanting stompbox simulation, amp simulation, or other effects which carry Mooer’s legacy, the GE-100 can do it all. The GE-100 has its own unique and rich tones; with easy operation and versatile functions, it can help you to create your own unique sound!
- 8 effect modules & 66 effect types
- 23 drive sounds with 7 legendary amp simulators
- Assignable expression pedal
- Scales & Chords dictionary
- Tap tempo function and 180 seconds looper
- 40 Drum rhythms & 10 Metronome rhythms
- 80 Factory preset patches & 80 User patches
- Super large size LCD display, way beyond any counterparts in the same price range. It makes a very clear and concise indication of information and also makes the using and learning process easy and fun.
- Simply rotate the knob above the screen and every tone will be at your command.
- You can save any preferred tones by simply pressing down the SAVE button.
- 6 assignable expression pedal parameters which greatly improve the convenience and diversity of controlling the tone. Unique adjustable output mode setting allows you to use line out mode to still get a good tone when playing without an amp.
- Input Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Output Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Headphone out: 1/8” stereo audio jack
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 230 x 140 x 45 mm
- Power: DC 9V Centre Negative or AA battery (x4)