JACKSON JS SERIES DINKY ARCH TOP JS34Q DKAM - Transparent Red
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky® Arch Top JS34Q DKAM features a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top and bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius bound maple fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
A Jackson high-output humbucking pickup and two single coils with ceramic magnets erupt with hot, crunchy tone perfect for any flavor of hard rock or heavy metal. Dial in tone to your preference with five-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls, and wail away at will as the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® licensed double-locking bridge provides dynamic trem action with tuning stability.
Sporting classic Jackson style, the JS34Q DKAM is wrapped in a Transparent Red finish with our signature pointy black headstock and all-black hardware, including the standard strap buttons and sealed die-cast tuners.
- 25.5" scale length
- Poplar body with quilt maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12"-16" compound radius bound maple fingerboard with 24 frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson high-output humbucking bridge pickup
- Jackson single coil middle and neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch and single volume and single tone controls
- Floyd Rose®-licensed Jackson® double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Transparent Red with black hardware