IBANEZ TOD10N TKF TIM HENSON SIGNATURE NYLON GUITAR
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
As an artist, Tim Henson is always trying to update, invigorate and reinvent his band’s image. He has taken that same approach with the TOD10N, his signature nylosn string electric guitar. The TOD’s most striking aesthetic feature may be the fingerboard inlay design, which Tim has dubbed as the “Tree of Death”. The name and the design are both nods to the iconic Ibanez “Tree of Life” inlay design, but with a twist. Change III tailpiece.
- Modified FR hollow body w/ Fan bracing
Its thin, compact body and superior high fret access contribute to the superb playability of this guitar.
- It has less feedback as there’s no sound hole on the body top
Fan bracing, which is commonly used for classical guitars, allows this guitar to have a warm and natural nylon string sound.
- Side Sound Port (TOD)
The sound port on the body side allows you to feel and hear the pure acoustic tone of this guitar more clearly and directly.
- 'Tree of Death'' fingerboard Inlay
The name and the design of this fingerboard inlay are both nods to the iconic Ibanez “Tree of Life” inlay design, but with a twist.
- C shape neck
- A Walnut fretboard features a well-balanced tonal character from low to high end.
- Solid Sitka Spruce top provides an enormous frequency range that offers wave after wave of shimmering highs along with tight mids and a full-bodied low end.
- Sapele back and sides offer a full-bodied and warm mid-range and a bright tone.
- The Fishman® Sonicore pickup accurately translates a full guitar sound to whatever amplification system you plug into.
- The AEQ210TF preamp provides the extra punch of on-board EQ, and the convenience of an easy-to-read digital tuner.
- The Walnut bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.