FGN Neo Classic Series NLS10RFM - Faded Cherry Burst
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
- All FGN guitars and basses come with a unique Circle Fretting System (C.F.S.). It was created by FGN based on an idea to offer better pitch and articulation than conventional guitars and basses. All frets are installed on fingerboard in slightly curved shape, so that every string crosses all the frets in 90 degrees, i.e. to offer a minimum contact of string on a fret, and it makes the scale length of every string even while it actually varies on conventional fretting. The C.F.S. is a solution of fretting on a traditional guitar and bass and it offers clearer articulation and tones which give dimension when you play a cord and also cut through the mix when you play single notes.
- The compound radius fingerboard has smaller (rounder) radius towards nut while larger (flatter) radius towards neck end i.e. similar to a shape of a cone.This allows for much easier chord playing at lower frets while having less stress, especially when bending strings at higher registers.
- Traditional style GOTOH bridge and tailpiece.
- Precise and smooth vintage style GOTOH SD90-SL tuners.
- FGN Alnico 5 Humbucking pickups.
- 6-saddle modern T-style bridge and FGN BIL bridge single coil pickup and neck humbucker with push-pull coil tap on tone pot.
- Gig Bag included
- Made in Japan
Construction: Set-in Neck
Body: Flamed Maple Top / Chambered Mahogany Back
Neck: Mahogany U-Shape
Scale: 24.75" (628mm)
Frets: 22F Medium Jumbo C.F.S.
Tuners: GOTOH® SD90-SL
Bridge: GOTOH® GE104B
Tailpiece: GOTOH® GE101Z
Hardware: Color Nickel
Pickup: (Neck) FGN Alnico 5
Pickup: (Bridge) FGN Alnico 5
Controls: 2Volume, 2Tone, 3Way Toggle SW
Body Finish: Gloss
Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (.010-.046)
Accessories: Original Gig Bag
Color: FCB (Faded Cherry Burst)