FGN Boundary SERIES Odyssey - BOS2EW1MHH “Limited Model”
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
- All FGN guitars and basses come with a unique Circle Fretting System (C.F.S.). It was created by FGN based on an idea to offer better pitch and articulation than conventional guitars and basses. All frets are installed on fingerboard in slightly curved shape, so that every string crosses all the frets in 90 degrees, i.e. to offer a minimum contact of string on a fret, and it makes the scale length of every string even while it actually varies on conventional fretting. The C.F.S. is a solution of fretting on a traditional guitar and bass and it offers clearer articulation and tones which give dimension when you play a cord and also cut through the mix when you play single notes.
- The compound radius fingerboard has smaller (rounder) radius towards nut while larger (flatter) radius towards neck end i.e. similar to a shape of a cone.This allows for much easier chord playing at lower frets while having less stress, especially when bending strings at higher registers.
- J-Standard fret edge treatment.
- Vintage style GOTOH tuners in black finish.
- Direct-mounted hot humbuckers with 5-way switching system.
- Made in Japan
Construction: Bolt-on Neck
Body: Black Limba on Basswood
Neck: Maple U-Shape
Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
Frets: 22F Medium C.F.S.
Tuners: GOTOH® SD91-05M
Bridge: FGN FB-S05
Hardware: Color Black
Pickup (Neck): FGN BH-n
Pickup (Bridge): FGN BH-b
Controls: 1Volume, 1Tone, 5Way Lever SW
Body Finish: Gloss
Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
Others: Switching system: Position 1:Bridge 2:Bridge+Neck (Outer Coils) 3:Bridge+Neck 4:Neck (Parallel) 5:Neck
Color: DMT (Dark Mocha Burst)