FENDER MADE IN JAPAN JUNIOR COLLECTION JAZZ BASS - Satin Surf Green
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
Made in Japan Junior Collection Jazz Bass® is a bass that is one of the new choices for entry players and young people who are starting to play musical instruments, adopting a 30-inch scale while wearing the looks of conventional Fender. By adopting a 30-inch scale, it is easy to hold the chord and reduce the burden on the fingers when pressing the strings, and the compact body scaled down to about 94% and the new body cavity design make it lightweight. By realizing this, we will provide higher playability. The newly designed Junior Collection Modified Single Coil Jazz Bass® pickups are equipped with Jazz Bass®'s unique mellow and undulating tone. A vintage-type tuner and a vintage-style 4-saddle bridge ensure tuning stability.
- Basswood body with Satin Polyester finish
- Modern "C" shape maple neck with Satin Urethane Finish
- 9.5" radius Rosewood fingerboard with Narrow Tall frets
- 4-Saddle Vintage-Style bridge
- Junior Collection Modified Single Coil Jazz Bass pickups
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- 30" scale length
- 1.5" (38.1 mm) nut width
- Gig Bag included