EPIPHONE DC PRO - MIDNIGHT EBONY
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
The classic Epiphone Genesis was one of Epiphone's most original and modern designs when it was first published in the Epiphone catalog in late 1979. It was intended as a new beginning for Epiphone--a truly original solid body design that could hold its ground with a Les Paul, giving players the added advantage of an eye-catching double cutaway.
Now, the Epiphone Ltd. Edition Genesis Deluxe PRO brings back this collector's favorite in all its original glory with added features like coil-splitting, Epiphone ProBucker™ pickups and Grover™ tuners along with a beautiful AAA flame maple veneer top and solid mahogany body in four new beautiful color finishes, including Black Cherry, Midnight Ebony, Midnight Sapphire, and Vintage Sunburst
• Body Material Mahogany
• Top Material AAA Flame Maple Veneer
• Neck Material Mahogany
• Neck Shape 1960's SlimTaper™; D Profile
• Neck Joint Glued-In
• Truss Rod Adjustable
• Scale Length 24.75"
• Fingerboard Material Rosewood with Pearloid "Trapezoid" Inlays
• Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-2™; 4-Wire
• Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-3™; 4-Wire
• Controls Epiphone All-Metal 3-Way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume w/Push/Pull Coil-Splitting, Bridge Pickup Volume w/Push/Pull Coil-Splitting, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
• Binding Body Top - 1-Ply (Cream), Fingerboard - 1-Ply (Cream)
• Fingerboard Radius 12"
• Frets 22; Medium-Jumbo
• Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
• Nut Width 1-11/4"
• Hardware Gold
• Machine Heads Grover™ Tuners; 18:1 Ratio