This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
Improved production methods have made it possible to produce these all solid timber guitars more effectively than ever before and the playability and tonal benefits are amazing. The backs and tops of these guitars are able to resonate more freely and have a huge dynamic range. Refined neck/body geometry produces a neck that is a joy to play. Difficult chord shapes and complex single note runs are much easier to execute and increased tonal response improves acoustic projection. A bone nut and saddle ensure maximum tone and sustain. The SRS70C is finished in Maton's tuned Satin pre-catalysed Nitro finish.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought w/ cut-away
- Face: "A" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Blackwood
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Streaky Ebony
- Nut Width: 44.1mm
- Finish: Satin/Natural
- Pickup: AP5 Pro with internal microphone
- Standard Maton Hardcase included