MARSHALL DSL20H DSL 20W Valve Head
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
The versatile DSLTM series delivers legendary all valve Marshall tone suitable for all playing environments. From shimmering cleans to punchy distorted overdrives, the DSL allows you to easily flex the sound to your playing styles.
DSL offers a diverse range of features across the entire series including power reduction, studio quality reverb and two footswitchable channels. Combined this means that no matter your environment, you can really experiment and release your alter ego.
The DSL20H is for those who need the full rich tone of a valve amp in a compact and portable format. From the moment you plug in, the DSL provides you with the functionality you need to take your sound from rehearsal to the studio with confidence.
- Model: DSL20H
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 20w
- Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16O load / 8O load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
- Controls: Reverb, resonance, presence, bass, middle, treble, tone shift switch, ultra gain channel (volume, gain), channel select switch, classic gain channel (volume, gain), power reduction option (on rear)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
- Pre amp valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included