MARSHALL 2525H: 20W MINI JUBILEE HEAD
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
The JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series was produced in 1987 to celebrate 25 years of Marshall Amplification and 50 years of Jim Marshall being in the music business.
Inspired by this acclaimed series the 20 Watt Mini Jubilee combo and ‘small box’ head combine classic Silver Jubilee preamp tone, features and styling in a lower power, ‘mini’ design.
This contemporary ‘mini’ take on the Jubilee Series features: an ECC83 & EL34 valve-set, High/Low output switching, (20 Watt to 5 Watt), FX Loop and independent 4/8/16 Ohm speaker outputs. In keeping with classic Jubilee tone, Mini Jubilee features preamp circuitry taken from the 2555X, released in 2015, made using the original diagrams and checked against the original 2555 Silver Jubilee head in the Marshall Museum.
The amp also features classic silver vinyl and chrome plated panelling to complete the Jubilee look.
The 2525 Mini Jubilee is expertly crafted and is designed, engineered and constructed to the highest possible standards at the Marshall factory in Bletchley, England.
- Output wattage: 20W (with power reduction option to 5W)
- Outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), DI (1/4" instrument jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument input jack, footswitch
- Controls: Input gain, lead master volume, output master volume, treble, middle, bass, presence
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- VALVES: Preamp valves - 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter). Power amp valves - 2 x EL34
- ACCESSORIES: PEDL-90003 footswitch, Detachable power cable, speaker cable included
- Weight: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- Width: 510 mm / 20.1"
- Height: 232 mm / 9.1"
- Depth: 220 mm / 8.7"