MAHALO ALL SOLID Master Series Ukulele - Soprano
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
The all solid Master Series represents Mahalo’s commitment to bringing out the finest in materials, craftsmanship, playability and tone. Meticulously hand-made by master craftsmen, these are top-tier instruments made from premium solid woods with incredible attention to detail. Serious players will appreciate the solid red cedar top, solid mahogany body and the Amara ebony fingerboard and bridge. With a natural matt finish and the subtle use of exquisite wood bindings and abalone inlays, the deep grained colours of these gorgeous woods are allowed to shine through - a visual delight for both you and your audience. The use of bone nuts and saddles, a one piece mahogany neck and our unique ToneFlow bracing produces a gorgeous instrument with amazing resonance and durability. The incredible detailing of the Master Series, from the multi-layer wood binding to the ivoroid button tuners, makes this a ukulele you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
- Hand-made, solid red cedar top with solid mahogany back and sides.
- Arched back with centre back strip.
- Flamed maple side binding with 3 ply multi-layer wood top binding.
- One piece mahogany neck.
- Amara ebony fingerboard with abalone dot inlaid position markers.
- Traditional headstock with flamed maple veneer and inlaid abalone Mahalo logos and 3 ply multi-layer wood binding.
- Inlaid abalone soundhole rosette.
- Amara ebony bridge.
- Bone nut and saddle.
- Unique ToneFlow bracing.
- High quality Taiwanese nickel plated Waverley style machine heads with ivoroid buttons.
- Aquila Super Nylgut strings.
- 12 nickel frets.
- 346mm scale.
- Includes heavy duty Mahalo carry bag with shoulder strap.
- Natural matt finish.