KATOH MCG35C CLASSICAL GUITAR
This product is coming soon
The MCG-35 is an outstanding guitar with some unique features that make it a favourite with players who want their first or second instrument to provide the dynamics and tone performance that a solid top guitar can provide. Katoh achieves a lower cost for a hand-crafted solid top instrument by using timbers that have natural “cosmetic irregularities” like colour variations and features that make the guitar not only unique but affordable.
The MCG-35’s neck is, like all Katoh guitars, comfortable and well-finished. The matte, thin polyurethane finish is well-suited to this outstanding instrument.
A truly popular guitar. As rewarding to play as it is to own.
- Soundboard: Solid Cedar
- Back and Sides wood: Sapele
- Binding: Rosewood
- Purfling: Maple & Ebony top, Maple back & sides
- Neck & Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6″)
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04″)
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut&Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Tuning Machines: Golden
- Strings: Savarez