AUDIO-TECHNICA ATM510 DYNAMIC VOCAL MICROPHONE
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
Equipped with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, this cardioid dynamic workhorse is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction and low noise. The microphone features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback.
- Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use