Tokai 'Traditional Series' SG-71SAI Electric Guitar, Antique Ivory
This product is coming soon
Tokai's Traditional range of electric guitars offer amazing playability, finish and sound at an unmatched price point.
The SG-71S revives the iconic early 1960's solid guitar "Custom" design. Featuring three humbucking pickups, set-neck construction, medium 60's style neck profile, gold hardware and antique ivory finish, the Tokai SG-71S screams vintage style and tone - without the vintage price tag.
- BODY: Mahogany
- NECK: Canadian Maple Set-Neck
- NECK STYLE: 60's Style U
- FINGERBOARD: Carbonized Jatoba Wood
- FINISH: Polyurethane
- MACHINE HEADS: Vintage Kluson Style
- BRIDGE: LS-VBC Bridge with LS-VTC Tailpiece
- PICKUPS: LSC-F GG x 3 (Made In Korea)
- ELECTRONICS: 2V, 2T and 3-way toggle switch
- WIRING: Modern Style
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.75"
- NUT: Bone 43mm
- FRETS: 22
- COUNTRY: Made in China
- WARRANTY: 3 Years
- HARD CASE: Tokai Padded Gig Bag