HUGHES & KETTNER SPIRIT NANO HEAD - SPIRIT OF METAL
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
Gain isn’t everything. But sometimes some is just not enough. The Spirit of Metal offers tons of it. You can go ahead and mothball your booster – you won’t be needing for anything beyond the 12 o’clock position. And if you require a little less gain here and there, you can dial it back without a care in the world. Your tone won’t get wimpier, just more dynamic and responsive to your attack, choice of pickup, and volume settings.
The Sagging knob greases the gears so that tone just oozes from your fingers with the kind of endless sustain and creamy overtones it takes to let your lead lines soar. Less is sometimes more for riffing, so you may want to dial it back for rhythm work. Laying down a groove generally requires a tighter tone and hair-trigger response from the amp. The Spirit of Metal delivers both with flying colors. Roll back the Sagging knob, and the power amp will respond with the suddenness of a cobra strike. Also, the tipping point into compression will come very late, even when you play chords in a drop tuning.
The Tone control takes you on a tour of the tones that define entire genres of metal, from modern scooped sounds to that classic macho midrange. Incorporating the Gain knob into your tone-sculpting arsenal affords you instant access to all style-defining high-gain sounds, be they of British, German or Californian origin or flavor.
- Spirit Tone Generator, a novel bionic design developed by Hughes & Kettner to replicate the analog processes of a tube circuit
- Sagging control to dial in the tone and dynamics of a heavily driven tube amp.
- POWER OUTPUT: 25 watts @ 8 ohms (up to 50 watts @ 4 ohms, depending on the speaker cabinet)
- SPEAKER OUT: 4 to 16 ohms
- AUX IN: 3.5 mm stereo
- LINE OUT: 6.35 mm
- HEADPHONES OUT: 6.35 mm stereo
- AES (AUTO ENERGY SAVING)
- DIMENSIONS: 9 x 9 x 19 cm
- WEIGHT: 1.1 kg with and 725 grams without power supply