FGN J-Standard SERIES Iliad - JIL2ASHDE664G Open Pore Black
This product is coming soon
- All FGN guitars and basses come with a unique Circle Fretting System (C.F.S.). It was created by FGN based on an idea to offer better pitch and articulation than conventional guitars and basses. All frets are installed on fingerboard in slightly curved shape, so that every string crosses all the frets in 90 degrees, i.e. to offer a minimum contact of string on a fret, and it makes the scale length of every string even while it actually varies on conventional fretting. The C.F.S. is a solution of fretting on a traditional guitar and bass and it offers clearer articulation and tones which give dimension when you play a cord and also cut through the mix when you play single notes.
- The compound radius fingerboard has smaller (rounder) radius towards nut while larger (flatter) radius towards neck end i.e. similar to a shape of a cone.This allows for much easier chord playing at lower frets while having less stress, especially when bending strings at higher registers.
- 664mm (26.1") long scale neck. 16mm (0.6") longer than the regular long scale works well with down tuned heavy gauge strings yet can be played like a regular guitar.
- J-Standard fret edge treatment.
- GOTOH Magnum Lock tuners.
- Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucking pickups with Voice switch.
- Factory tuned to Drop C with EXL116 (.011-.052)
- Made in Japan
Construction: Bolt-on Neck
Neck: Maple U-Shape
Scale: 26.14" (664mm)
Frets: 24F Jumbo C.F.S.
Tuners: GOTOH® SG381-07 MG-T
Bridge: FGN FB-S05
Hardware: Color Black
Pickup (Neck): FISHMAN® Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico PRF-MHB-AB1
Pickup (Bridge): FISHMAN® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic PRF-MHB-CB1
Controls: 1Volume, 1Tone w/ Push-Pull SW (Voice Select), 3Way Lever SW
Body Finish: Open Pore Matte
Strings: D'Addario EXL116 (.011-.052)
Others: Factory Tuning : DropC (1D, 2A, 3F, 4C, 5G, 6C)
Accessories: Original Gig Bag
Color: OPB (Open Pore Black)