Fender JV Modified '50s Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, White Blonde
This product is coming soon
The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of today’s guitarist. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after “Japanese Vintage” reissues from the early ‘80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The '50s Telecaster is equipped with a resonant basswood body and dual single-coil pickups voiced to replicate classic Tele tone. A 4-way switch allows players to quickly select each pickup individually or both pickups in either series or parallel wiring. A push-pull pot on the tone control allows players to flip the pickups in and out of phase in switch positions 2 and 4. The Soft "V"-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and plays effortlessly thanks to the 9.5" radius maple fingerboard and medium jumbo frets.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
- Basswood body with Gloss Urethane finish
- Thick Soft "V" shape maple neck with Satin Urethane Finish
- 9.5" radius maple fingerboard with medium jumbo frets
- 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele bridge with Barrel Brass Saddles
- 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum pickguard
- Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele pickups
- 4-Position Pickup Selector Switch; 1. Bridge, 2. Neck/Bridge in Parallel, 3. Neck, 4. Neck/Bridge in Series.
- Push/Pull on Tone Control Activates Out of Phase Mode