Fender 60th Anniversary Road Worn® Jazz Bass®, Pau Ferro, 3-Color Sunburst
This product is coming soon
An icon since its introduction in 1960, the Fender Jazz Bass® found its place in the hands of bassists across almost every genre and style with its stylish and comfortable offset body, versatile dual pickup configuration and playable slim neck profile. Sixty years later, we’re proud to celebrate that timeless design with a limited-run Road Worn® Jazz Bass that captures the charm of a well-loved original.
The single-coil Jazz Bass pickups deliver authentic, original-era tone. The “Mid ‘60s C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 Medium Jumbo frets for comfortable playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and reverse, open-gear tuning machines provide classic aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include 34” scale length, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a hardshell case.
- Alder body with Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Mid '60s "C" shape maple neck with a 9.5" radius and Medium Jumbo frets
- 4-Saddle Vintage Style bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles
- 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass® Single Coil pickups
- Stacked Concentric Controls
- Vintage Style Reverse tuning machines
- 34" (864 mm) scale length
- Hardcase included
- Limited Edition