ASTON ORIGIN MICROPHONE BUNDLE
This product is coming soon
The multi-award winning Aston Origin is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilising a one inch (1″) gold evaporated capsule. It's versatile enough to use with any instrument and, for singer-songwriters, excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is paired with high-end transformerless circuitry using only the finest components.
The Origin is designed to deliver direct, smooth and intimate sound… for a supremely natural and transparent recording.
SwiftShield combines the Aston Swift shock mount and the Aston Shield pop filter into one bundle to give you the perfect setup for your studio vocal mic. The Aston Swift shock mount takes microphone mounting to the next level of ease. With 2 quick release spring clips designed to fit the Origin, and a wide range of other mics, from 40-60mm diameter, mounting your microphone takes seconds.
We have reconceived the shock system, and as with all our products worked from the ground up on an entirely new design idea. The ‘ShockStar’ suspension eliminates the need for fiddly rubber bands, but offers a high level of elasticity for maximum isolation.
- Wave-form mesh head - this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory.
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology.
- Direct to stand microphone mounting option.
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis.
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers.
- Hi-Spec PCB and electronic components.
- Eco-friendly packaging. Well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.
- Made in the UK