MARSHALL The Guv’nor OVERDRIVE
This product is coming soon. Please call or message us for ETA.
Named after Jim Marshall himself, the original Guv’nor pedal was released in 1988 and set the bar for the generations of distortion pedals that have followed since. This reissue faithfully recreates the classic sound of The Guv’nor, providing a smooth overdriven sound with a touch of compression. The pedal is housed in a casing that is accurately modelled on the original, from the unique shape right down to the individually coloured control knobs. All that’s missing are the stories you collect over 30+ years of use, but that’s where you come in.
This faithful reproduction sticks to what made this pedal special in the first place. From the unique design through to the instantly recognisable sound, everything has been painstakingly recreated in the same factory that has been building Marshall amplifiers for sixty years.
- Made in the UK.
- Authentic mild steel chassis.
- 1 x ¼” jack input, 1 x ¼” jack output, 1 x Y-insert send/return loop for adding effects post EQ (Y-insert cable not included).
- Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Level controls.
- Requires power from either a 9V battery or a 9V DC power adaptor (not included).
- Current drawn (at 9VDC): 6mA
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Output impedance: 50kΩ
- Width: 112mm
- Length: 132mm
- Height: 61mm
- Weight (without battery): 0.8kg