ASTON SPIRIT MICROPHONE BUNDLE
This product is coming soon
The Aston Spirit is a high-performance switchable pattern microphone utilising a 1” gold evaporated capsule. A switch on the mic body selects from Omni, Cardioid or Figure-of-Eight polar patterns. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on vocals and acoustic guitar. The capsule, selected by the Aston 33, is paired with high-end transformer balanced circuitry using only the best components.
The Spirit is designed to deliver a beautifully open sound with sparkling harmonics. This highly accurate microphone gives a stunningly natural and transparent recording, capturing all the detail in the high range but without adding the harshness of some condenser microphones.
The Aston SwiftShield combines the Swift shock mount and the Shield pop filter to provide the perfect setup for your Spirit mic. The Aston Swift shock mount takes microphone mounting to the next level of ease. With 2 quick release spring clips designed to fit the Spirit, Origin, and a wide range of other mics from 40-60mm diameter, mounting your microphone takes seconds.
We have reconceived the shock system, and as with all our products worked from the ground up on an entirely new design idea. The ‘ShockStar’ suspension eliminates the need for fiddly rubber bands, but offers a high level of elasticity for maximum isolation.
- Wave-form mesh head - this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory.
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology.
- Direct to stand microphone mounting option.
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis.
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers.
- Hi-Spec PCB and electronic components.
- Eco-friendly packaging. Well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.
- Made in the UK